Thursday, March 29, 2012

People that inspires me

Gandhi, Marlon, Oprah
There are so many people out there that inspire me. People like Oprah Winfrey, Mohandas Ghadhi and Marlon Parker. These are the people that made a difference in other people lives. If I am to mention all of them, the list will go on and on. I would like to end up like some of these people one day. 

Being an entrepreneur is what I have always dreamt of. I am sure I will be able to use technology to reach to those that need my services and help. I believe that, if I can light a lamp for someone, it will also brighten my path.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Asnath. I am so humbled to be named here and I know that you will do even greater things. Keep persevering and let your light continue to shine. See you soon...

    ReplyDelete